Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Learning and Stuff


I have been weilding the camera only a few months now, and I can say with confidence that I have learned something. I have a lot to learn. Like all new endeavors, answering question number one leads to a whole new array of questions. Of course, in discovering just how much there is to 'know' about photography, I have realized that so much of that knowledge is a product of trial and error. In this sense, there are things I will never know until I have taken part in the events that lend such knowledge. But this pretty much goes without saying doesn't it. This is the human experience at its finest; the discovery of something new and the rigorous process of understanding it.

Another thing I have learned is that I like to take pictures of stuff.
I consider spiderwebs to be stuff as well



No comments:

Post a Comment